QSFP+ Active optical cable
40GBASE QSFP+ Active Optical Cable
QSFP+ Active Optical Cable (AOC) is a high performance, low power consumption integrated cable for short-range multi-lane data communication and interconnect applications, supporting 40G Ethernet, fiber channel and PCIE. It is compliant with the QSFP+ MSA and IEEE P802.3ba 40GBASE-SR4. It integrates four data lanes in each direction with 40 Gb/s aggregate bandwidth.
All our 40G QSFP+ AOC are 100% compatible with major brands like Cisco, Juniper, Enterasys, Extreme, H3C and so on.
- Four-channel full-duplex active optical cable
- Transmission data rate up to 11.3Gbit/s per channel
- Reliable VCSEL array technology using multimode fiber
- Available in standard lengths of 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 50,100m
- Low power consumption <1.5W
- Operating case temperature 0°C to +70°C
- 3.3V power supply voltage
- RoHS 6 compliant
- Hot Pluggable QSFP form factor
- Infiniband QDR/DDR/SDR
- 40G Ethernet
- 4G/8G/10G Fiber Channel