Fiber Optic Attenuator – Fixed Type
Fiber optic attenuators are used in optical communications to reduce optical fiber power at a certain level. Generally, the attenuator types are classified by connector types and attenuation levels. A common version is the female to male plug type bulkhead attenuator which has a connector at one side and an adapter at the other side.
Newsunn provides optical attenuators with various connector types, such as FC/SC/ST/LC/E2000, available with APC or UPC polish. Our fixed attenuators can be with different attenuation levels from 1 dB to 30 dB (step by 1 dB), while the variable optical attenuators (generally used as in-line attenuators) can be with a range of 0 ~ 60 dB.
- Bellcore Compliant
- Wavelength Independent
- Durability & Simple and Reliable Structure
- Operating Wavelength: SM: 1310nm, 1550nm
- MM: 850nm, 1300nm
- Return loss: More than 55dB (UPC)
- Attenuation Accuracy: +/-0.5 (1~10) +/-1.0(11~30)
- Polarization Dependent Loss: Less than 0.2dB
- Max. Optical Input Power: 200mW
- Operating Temp Range: -40~80°C
Fixed Flange types
Fixed Male-Female types