40G QSFP+ LR4 10km transceiver for SMF
40G QSFP+ LR4 10km Optical Transceiver Module
This 40G QSFP+ LR4 transceiver module is a transceiver module designed for 2m-10km optical communication applications. The design is compliant to 40GBASE-LR4 of the IEEE P802.3ba standard. The module converts 4 inputs channels (ch) of 10Gb/s electrical data to 4 CWDM optical signals, and multiplexes them into a single channel for 40Gb/s optical transmission. Reversely, on the receiver side, the module optically de- multiplexes a 40Gb/s input into 4 CWDM channels signals, and converts them to 4 channel output electrical data.
The central wavelengths of the 4 CWDM channels are 1271, 1291, 1311 and 1331 nm as members of the CWDM wavelength grid defined in ITU-T G.694.2. It contains a duplex LC connector for the optical interface and a 148-pin connector for the electrical interface. To minimize the optical dispersion in the long-haul system, single-mode fiber (SMF) has to be applied in this module.
The product is designed with form factor, optical/electrical connection and digital diagnostic interface according to the QSFP+ Multi-Source Agreement (MSA). It has been designed to meet the harshest external operating conditions including temperature, humidity and EMI interference.
- Compliant with 40G Ethernet IEEE802.3ba and 40GBASE-LR4 Standard
- QSFP+ MSA compliant
- Compliant with QDR/DDR Infiniband data rates
- Up to 11.2Gb/s data rate per wavelength
- 4 CWDM lanes MUX/DEMUX design
- Up to 10km transmission on single mode fiber (SMF)
- Operating case temperature: 0 to 70oC
- Maximum power consumption 3.5W
- LC duplex connector
- RoHS compliant
- InfiniBand QDR, DDR and SDR
- 40G Ethernet
- Proprietary High Speed Interconnections